Thursday, June 26, 2008

BOOT CAMP

My little brother, Daniel, went to boot camp for training to get into the Marines. He left the day after he graduated from high school. I feel sad that he is there and I worry about him. I miss him a lot. My dad and mom and I might fly to San Diego, California for Daniel's graduation from boot camp. I really hope we get to go.



Daniel posing with a sea turtle at Turtle Beach (at the Honokohau Harbor)



Daniel and his girlfriend Kyla at the 2007 world championship Ironman in Kilua Kona, HI


From left to right, me, my sister Rachael, Jonathan and Daniel (2 of my brothers)

2 comments:

BreeWee said...

GOOD luck tomorrow Becca... YOU CAN DO IT!

Marit C-L said...

Good luck to Daniel in the Marines! My husband is also a Marine - I know that you'll miss your brother a lot, but you'll see him soon. Nathaniel (my husband) says to tell you that he knows the experience will be a positive one! Your brother is so lucky that you guys support him!

My fingers are crossed that you get to go to San Diego! Hooray!