Sunday, July 20, 2008

TEAM WRIGHTHOUSE - THE RUN


Today I did the run for the Pea/Mango Trashcan triathlon in my wheelchair. My dad did the half mile swim, my mom did the ten mile bike ride and I did the two mile run.

My dad and mom ran with me. I got tired so my dad pushed me some of the time. My dad and mom took a lot of pictures and videos.

I pushed myself as fast as I could at the end. People were cheering for me. I still don't know if I like racing.

To read about my dad's swim click here. The Kona Life

To read about my mom's bike ride click here. Havin' Fun in Hawaii

4 comments:

Jay & Amy said...

Very cool Rebecca. You're getting to be quite the athlete!!!

Debbie said...

Good Job Rebecca!! It loooks like Team Wrighthouse is a Big Hit. You all did so great.

Debbie said...

Hi Rebecca, I do watch a lot of game shows. I love Wheel of Fortune too. And Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader, which I am not.Ha ve a great day ,love Aunt Debbie

Debbie said...

Hi Rebecca, Just wanted to say hello. I just wrote Daniel a letter and mailed it today, so I thought I would write you one too!!
Are training for any more races. What did you decide about the rowing.It sounds like it would kinda fun. Hope you are having a really good summer. love ya, Aunt debbie